Thursday, December 9, 2010

Win, Lose or Blog

After much hesitation on my part and "weighing" (I'm so punny!) the pros and cons... I have decided to enter at "Win, Lose or Blog" as a contestant. There's something about going public about my weight that makes me recoil in fear. But, it's time...

For those of you who don't know me, I have had 4 pregnancies in 7 years, and for the first time in those 7 years I'm not. Through the course of those years, I gained 80 lbs. OUCH! I recently lost 20 of those pounds, but would really like to lose the last 60. I feel that being accountable to other women, will really help me with the process. The Hubs and I would like to add 1 more to our family of 5, but I know in order to do that, I need to be at a healthier weight.

So, here's to hoping they pick me! Cross your fingers and wish me luck!


0 Kind Notes:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read them ALL! Please let me know how you found me and thanks for visiting!