Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy {HEART} Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day, my friends~!

May your day be filled with wonderment, awe, and mucho love from those close to you!

Here is a little sneak peek for what Valentine's adventures I have planned for the Hubs and I:

It started with this idea from Martha...
...and has since spiraled into something much bigger.

I decided to go a little more traditional with tan colored cookies, and used my handy Sillhouette to fashion this cute take out box:

I then filled the box and cookies with some fun fortunes:
(Some fortunes are meant for select eyes only, and therefore will not be posted... ;)

I will post more of the fun stuffs tomorrow.

Have a heart-filled happy day!

Smooches!~

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I am a new follower from the blog hop! I would love it if you followed me back!

    http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read them ALL! Please let me know how you found me and thanks for visiting!