Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Wreath and A {Belated} St. Patty's Banner

Hey there!

So I have this goal to have at least one wreath and banner for each holiday/season, and I promised myself I'd finish a Spring wreath before Easter this year and lo, I succeeded!

Here it is in all it's glory:
I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

I put 2 larger eggs in the big nest for me and the Hubs, and 3 little eggs in the smaller nest for my 3 Little Monkeys.
I used my Silhouette to make the little pennants and distressed the edges a bit. ♥

Here is what I used:
~Foam wreath form
~Reindeer moss (from Hobby Lobby)
~Nests (also from Hobby Lobby)
~Little eggs (taken from a floral pick)
~Sticks (from my yard)
~Scrapbook paper (from my stash)
~Mod Podge
~Oodles of hot glue

Hooray!

On another note, my friend, Jamie and I attended the Glitter Academy last month and made this copy cat banner that I found on Pinterest.

I, in NO WAY, came up with the design for this banner myself. I am NOT a paper crafter! It is a total copy cat, but the design was so great. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?




So that's what I've been up to lately!

What have you been working on?





2 comments:

  1. Pretty wreath! Love the pennant you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this banner also! I am so glad I found your blog, I am kinda stuck on making banners, yours are so pretty!! Good Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read them ALL! Please let me know how you found me and thanks for visiting!